Homemade kale chips, grapes, local cheese from the farmer’s market and gourmet BBQ peanuts! Don’t forget the craft beer!
Chef Peanut’s Baked Kale Chips
1 bunch of kale (washed & dried very well)
1-2 T. of good quality extra virgin olive oil (Sicilian EVOO is my favorite!)
2 t. sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Cut or rip kale leaves off of the thick stems and form into bite size pieces.
3. Place kale pieces in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Toss to coat evenly.
4. Arrange kale on baking sheets being sure the pieces do not over lap. Bake in batches if necessary.
5. Bake in the oven until edges are brown 10-15 minutes.
Recipe how to: